The National Coalition of 100 Black Women, Inc., Prince George's Couty, MD Chapter is part of a national 501c3 non-profit organization whose focus is the advocacy of Black Women and girls, in the areas of Health, Education, and Economic Empowerment.
As a non-profit organization, we depend on the generous support of those aligned with our mission.
Your donation supports programs and activities such as:
• Educational and Entrepreneurial Mentoring Programs
• College Preparedness Workshops
• S.T.E.M. Education and Development Workshops
• Workshops on Nutrition and Exercise for Children & Parents
• Raising Cancer-Prevention Awareness and Access to Cancer Care in Underserved Communities
• Financial Literacy and Family Wealth-Building Workshops and much more!
In-kind donations are a special way to give that helps us to defray the cost of operating our organization and enables the beneficiaries of your in-kind gift to receive the benefits of your generosity.
Our Wish List
To make an in-kind donation, please email Fund Development Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.